Number of DVDs:2
DVD Number: BBCDVD2327
Duration: 192 minutes
The Doctor finally manages to deliver Tegan to Heathrow Airport, where he gets drawn into investigating the in-flight disappearance of a Concorde. Following the same flight path in another Concorde, with the TARDIS stowed in the hold, he discovers that it has been transported backmillions of years into the past through a time corridor
The Arc of Infinity
An antimatter creature has crossed into normal space via a phenomenon known as the Arc of Infinity but needs to bond physically with a Time Lord in order to remain stable. A traitor on Gallifrey has chosen The Doctor as the victim. The High Council, headed by President Borusa, decides that The Doctor’s life must be terminated in order to avoid this danger. Tegan meanwhile arrives in Amsterdam to visit her cousin, Colin Frazer, only to learn that he has disappeared. She enters a crypt in search of him and is captured by a hideous creature, the Ergon.
- Commentary by Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and script or Eric Saward.
- ‘Mouth on Legs’documentary (dur. 13′ 36″), and interview with Janet Fielding.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (dur. 3′ 46″).
- ‘Jurassic Larks’(dur. 19′ 33″) – behind-the-scenes action from the studio recording sessions.
- Out-takes (dur. 13′ 52″).
- Peter Grimwade Interview (1987) – Nick Briggs talks to the late Director.
- Photo gallery, Coming Soon trailer and production information, 1983 Doctor Who Annual and Radio Times listings in pdf form
The Arc of Infinity
- Commentary by Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton and Colin Baker.
- ‘Anti-Matter From Amsterdam’ (dur. 34′ 55″) a new documentary which looks at the making of ARC OF INFINITY.
- ‘The Omega Factor’(dur 14′ 55″) – documentary examining the writing of the story.
- Deleted Scenes (dur. 2′ 54″).
- ‘Under The Arc Lights’ (dur. 11′ 30″) – behind-the-scenes studio recording sessions.
- CGI EFFECTS (option), replace 18 special effects with new versions.
- Isolated music score
- A BBC1 trailer and continuity announcements are included, along with the usual photo gallery,
- Coming Soon trailer and production information subtitles. For completeness, the 1983 Doctor Who Annual and Radio Times listings are included.