Tom Baker (the Doctor), Mary Tamm (Romana), John Leeson (K9), David Warner (Cuthbert), Toby Hadoke (Mr Dorrick), Dominic Mafham (Chidak), Nicholas Briggs (The Daleks), Jane Slavin (Halka), John Dorney (Security Man/Warrior)
‘The raw power of the very fabric of reality itself. And you dare to think you can conquer it?’
Cuthbert’s plan for the Proxima System is reaching its final phase.
The Doctor and Romana have been separated. The Doctor is aiding the Proximan fight-back. Romana and K9 are prisoners Of The Daleks.
And as the countdown to the opening of the Quantum Gateway begins, the Daleks reveal their true intentions.
- The Final Phase was the seventh story in the second series of The Fourth Doctor Adventures.
- Halka refers to the Doctor as a “simpleton.”
- Cuthbert refers to President Sheridan Moorkurk as a “sanctimonious bitch.”
- K9 is equipped with a stealth mode. He has never previously used it as “no one ever asked.”
- Romana tells Mr Dorrick that she was assigned to the Doctor. (The Ribos Operation)
- The Doctor refers to the Battle of Hastings on 14 October 1066. During his first incarnation, he and his companions Vicki Pallister and Steven Taylor defeated a plot by the renegade Time Lord the Monk to alter history by allowing the Saxons to defeat The Normans in the battle, thereby preventing the Norman Conquest of England from occurring. (The Time Meddler)